- Rachel interprets the look on Joe's face as "Why I am surrounded by all these crazy white people?" It's a valid question. Me, and the gang, in all our silliness.
- The reason I started this blog was to document my trip to Prague in 2006 (?), so I'm including a picture of the chandelier made from every bone in the human body from the "bone church" outside of Prague. Fascinating place.
- I couldn't speak Italian, they couldn't speak English, but these nice Roman police officers were kind enough to take a photo with me.
- I had to provide a childhood photo for a United Way retreat two years ago, so this is the only photo of me as a child in my possession. Aren't I adorable? :-)
- And of course, the blurry photo of me and John Corbett, the actor from Sex and the City. My shirt reads "Sex my city." I wore this tank under my "normal" clothes. He was greeting everyone after the show, taking pictures, so I told him about the tank I had on. He made me show it to him. Then he made me take a photo with him. And he made me hug him no less than five times. And he slapped my butt for good measure. Ah, encounters with tipsy famous people.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Friday Five: Picture Perfect
I have a strange assortment of photos on my external hard drive. I've picked five of my favorites to share with you today.