Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday Five

  1. Everything with the move is happening so quickly. I found out I got the job on Thursday, and on Sunday I found an apartment in Lewisville. Next week I'm traveling to one of my territories and meeting my new co-workers at a staff meeting. I've been in the right job at the wrong place, so this move should make everything click.

  2. I'm going to see U2! I have always wanted to see them in concert. I knew they were coming to Dallas but the show sold out before I knew tickets were on sale. But they released more tickets this week, so I'm going with Janie and Jon! The concert is at the new Cowboys Stadium, so that makes it even more exciting!

  3. Last week I skipped a number on my list. Here is what I intended to share. The picture is amazing. Can you imagine seeing it for yourself?


  4. My computer was invaded by all sorts of mean viruses this week. Totally freaked me out because I thought I had the software to remove the viruses, but I did not. I had to purchase software online while my computer was hacked and hope for the best. So far, so good. (Knock on wood.) I called my credit card company immediately to let them know I authorized the charges but anything else was not mine; I hadn't used my credit card in more than a year so they had already sent me an email alert. Yay! I think the viruses are stalking me because they infected my work computer Thursday. By the end of today, I hope it's clean.

  5. Hmmm, usually this is the point in my process where Liz Lemon steps in and takes care of everything. Heavy is the head that eats the crayons. Gonna take a nap, see you in 10 hours.” - Tracy Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw my first jumping dolphin in the waves at Padre this year. It was crazy! Gina said she had seen one, but we didn't see anything - and kind of were afraid there might be sharks. But then Mom and I saw one jump up, and then a whole school came up! It was really neat. But nowhere near as cool as that photo.

I'm so excited for U2!

Good way to out that - right job, wrong place. I'm so glad you're coming to DFW!

And I have totally been swayed by 30 Rock, by the way. I kept watching and waiting to love it, and I finally do. :)