Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brrrr!

I ran this morning before work, and it was cold! I don't think my legs ever warmed up. You would think that the part of your body in motion would get warm and stop feeling numb, but it was not so. This is the first time I've run in the morning since it's been gloves-and-earmuffs cold. Now I just have to get out there again on Thursday morning knowing how cold it will be.

-------

I can burn TiVo recordings onto DVDs now! And I didn't even have to buy the special software! Awesome! And I can even edit out commercials!

-------

"I'm being very 'American Beauty' right now and taking lots of random pictures, so just ignore me." - student that walked into my office and started taking close-up shots of pictures on the wall, wreaths, etc. Must have an interesting project due in his photography class. You don't hear too many people referencing "American Beauty" these days. I need to watch that movie again.

No comments: