In response to Elisa's blog, here are my answers to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends.
1. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, especially the fruit flavored ones.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps, sometimes weeks before Christmas.
3. Do you hang mistletoe? No
4. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Dressing.
5. What is your favorite holiday memory as a child? I have very few childhood memories, and I can't recall any holiday memories at this time.
6. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Don't remember.
7. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open all the gifts from our immediate family on Christmas Eve and exchange presents with my uncle's family on Christmas day.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With ornaments.
9. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE IT!
10. Can you ice skate? Yes, but nothing fancy.
11. Do you remember your favorite gift? What's with these questions that require a memory? I got TiVo as an early Christmas present this year, and that was pretty awesome.
12. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Chocolate Mirange Pie, Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookies
13. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Eating? I can't think of any unique traditions my family has.
14. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love finding the perfect gift for someone, which is always my goal, but I like receiving the perfect gift as well.
15. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I Want for Christmas is You by Vince Vance and the Valiants, O Holy Night by John Berry.