Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friday Five: Laughter

In the spirit of expanding my blog to subjects outside of media, these are five things that always make me laugh.

  1. Playing in the snow
  2. NBC's Thursday night lineup: My Name is Earl, The Office, Scrubs, 30 Rock
  3. Tabooisms - remembering old ones or creating new ones during a game of Taboo
  4. Jon Stewart's Bush impersonation, specifically the chuckle
  5. Brandon's giggle. Very few of you know him, but he has this loud, high pitched and unique giggle for a laugh.
I watched the movie The Illusionist last night. Skip it! Jaime fell asleep while we were watching it, and I wanted to turn it off. I kept hoping it would get better. Edward Norton is in it. The story wasn't good, and if it was supposed to be suspenseful and shocking, they failed miserably. And if it that wasn't the point, then why make the movie? If you want to watch a magician movie, choose The Prestige and watch Wolverine and Batman fight it out.

No comments: