- When you leave for work in the morning, the sky is blue. When you come home, the sky is brown, dirt brown.
- You can run past tumbleweeds in the middle of a residential street before sunrise, and probably any other time of the day. Quite often you have to dodge them while driving around town.
- Your interior window and door frames are always, always, covered in dirt.
- There are as many 24-hour local weather channels as there are local network channels.
- You couldn't direct someone to a hill if your life depended on it. The flat land and never-ending horizon makes for beautiful sunrises and sunsets though.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Friday Five: West Texas
West Texas is an interesting place. Here are five signs you live in West Texas.