Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday Five

  1. Kristin Chenoweth was on GLEE this week, and she was amazing! I agree with Janie: If you own a TV, you should be watching GLEE. Although it's far from perfect, it's infectious. Even though this is the farthest thing from real life, I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this scene last week.


  2. DIY headboard isn't complete yet, so here is a photo of my kitchen, one of my favorite areas of the apartment. Second favorite is the closet, but photos don't illustrate its vastness. I've always lived in apartments with small kitchen with limited storage and counter space. Not in my apartment! It's OK to be jealous.



  3. I'm going to see the movie Precious tonight at a museum film festival. Ah, culture. Love it!

  4. I've started running again, and it's going well. I'm including walk breaks to protect my foot, and so far it seems to be working. The goal is to train for a half marathon. I'm hoping the walk breaks will prevent my tendinitis from returning.

  5. Gov. Perry's decision to replace three members of a commission investigating a possible wrongful execution stinks. It looks like a cover-up when the man that refused to stay his execution disrupts the investigation two days before a critical report is expected. Perry's decision could be justified, but I still think it stinks. No marketplace of ideas for Perry.

No comments: