Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Five

  1. Went to a Derek Webb concert in Deep Ellum on Sunday. Between him and Third Day last week, it felt like 1998. Oh, college memories.

  2. Anyone have any book recommendations? Leave them in the comments. I'm looking for my next favorite book.

  3. So I've never seen a Chorus Line, but I just watched the documentary Every Little Step about casting the revival. Anyone seen the doc? Now I just need to see the Broadway show.

  4. I had my performance evaluation today. Ouch. Got a "failing grade." Sucks to be in fundraising when the economy goes south. Because I didn't meet my money goal, I started at 65 points (out of 100.) Obviously, I wasn't perfect in every other category. At least it was a low year for everyone.

  5. Read a great advance review of Place of Execution, the two-part miniseries premiering this Sunday on PBS' Masterpiece Contemporary. It's a psychological thriller about a filmmaker and a 45-year-old murder investigation. And it's British! Can't wait to watch it.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I just read and really liked The Language of God by Francis Collins and am currently reading Surely you're joking,Mr. Feynman, and really like it so far. Am on a science book kick. Got to think about something other than babies at some point! :)