Sunday, September 09, 2012

Week 2 Day 6

Woke up early Saturday morning to fit in a run. Decided to run on the trail around the lake.

I did a 5 minute warm up and then ran with multiple run breaks for 20 minutes. I felt kind of pathetic with all the walk breaks I was taking, but I was running outside (instead of the treadmill) for the first time with hills/inclines in the wind. Part of the problem is that I didn't have a set plan. I didn't decide if I was equaling by current long run (13 minutes, walk break, 10 minutes) or going for 15 or 20 minutes of running. Anyway, I can't say exactly how far I ran before my first run break. Sometime between 8-10 minutes.

I felt some vindication when I woke up Sunday with sore quads.

In other news, hit the one minute plank mark over the weekend. Never done that before. I should be at 2 minutes by next week. Scary!

Texas Fit Chick Boot Camp begins again this week - MWF. I'll run TRS.

No comments: