Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Monday

I went shopping over the weekend, and it was a good experience. Everything I bought was on sale, and I had to keep going back for a smaller size. That hasn't happened in forever! Hopefully I can keep it up. The class I went to today during lunch was a mix of cardio and toning. It used one of those bosu things, the half exercise ball that is flat on one end. I'm not so good with the balancing.

On to other subjects. Enjoy the getting-to-know-you thing, courtesy of Wendy and Rachel.

1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-(boyfriend) --- was a good guy.
2. I am listening to --- the TV.
3. I talk --- easily among friends.
4. I love --- tennis season.
5. My best friends --- are all goofy and silly.
6. I lost --- a black shirt.
7. I hate it when people ---are rude or disrespectful.
8. Love is --- like a box of chocolates (I know it's cheesy).
9. Marriage is --- nothing I know anything about.
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking --- about the Super Bowl.
11. I’ll always be --- a happy list writer.
12. I have a crush on --- Jack Bauer.
13. The last time I cried was because --- I can't remember the last time I cried real tears. I usually tear up during Ugly Betty though.
14. My cell phone --- turns off when I close it - annoying!
15. When I wake up in the morning --- I put on chapstick and then roll out of bed.
16. Before I go to sleep at night --- I put on chapstick.
17. Right now I am thinking about --- CSI.
18. Babies are --- adorable, but I'm glad I don't have one.
19. I get on MySpace --- to read Janie's blog.
20. Today I --- went to work, collected money for the Children's Miracle Network, exercised during lunch, tried to buy water guns at Wal-Mart only to find out they aren't in stock yet, walked around campus delivering supplies until my feet almost fell off, came home, planned a menu for the week, ate dinner and got online.
21. Tonight I will --- watch How I Met Your Mother and 24, buy groceries and try to get some reading in.

No comments: