Today's Happy Thoughts
- only working until noon on Fridays
- finding a good audio book at the library (Rebecca Wells - Ya-Yas in Bloom)
- a package arriving unexpectedly
- TiVo arriving in the mail!
- Shakespeare in the Park (Much Ado About Nothing)
- figuring out how to work the advanced features on a digital camera
- that you can purchase a product in New York on Thursday and it can be in West Texas on Friday by 10:30 a.m.
- cool West Texas nights
I just finished reading "This Voice in My Heart" by Gilbert Tuhabonye, a 2001 ACU grad. I've read memoirs by Holocaust survivors, but reading about his survival from genocide was much more haunting because I know who he is and have probably talked to him.
In addition to the Ya-Ya audio book I'm taking to Europe, I'm taking "Driving Mr. Albert" by Michael Paterniti (thanks for the loan, Janie), "Island of the Sequined Love Nun" by Christopher Moore (if you haven't read Moore's "Lamb" you are missing out), and "Lost" by Gregory Maguire, the author that gave us "Wicked."