Sunday, July 23, 2006

Europe, here I come!

On Tuesday I will be in Germany. It doesn't seem possible. My goal is to update this blog about our adventures twice - once in Munich and once in Prague. If all goes well, I might even post some pictures.

Netflix

I watched "Transamerica" last night with Felicity Huffman. She was so good. I appreciated how she made the character revert to "boy mannerisms" when she was under a lot of stress or emotional weight. Nice tough. The movie was more emotional than I expected. I also watched the Academy Award-winning documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning" about a teenage boy falsely accused of murder. Watching police officers lie under oath is disturbing, espcially when it involves the beating of a teenage suspect in the middle of the woods. Luckily it only took the jury 45 minutes to acquit. I'm starting to really enjoy documentaries. They are usually so fascinating.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey, I added a link to your blog from my blog. Did I tell you I have a blog too? But I'm not very regular about writing on it.