Saturday, March 10, 2007

Friday Five: Saturday Edition

I was actually busy at work on Friday and then I headed out of town, so no time to blog. But here is the list of five things I am looking forward to this week.

  1. Spring Break! It's great to get this paid vacation as a working adult. After 28 years, I can only remember one instance of having to go to school or work on my birthday due to the timing of SB, and that was in seventh grade, when I took the TAAS test instead. My birthday must have fallen on a Monday or Friday.

  2. Road trip to Mt. Pleasant to visit friends I made in my current city of residence.

  3. Using my own computer to access the Internet at my parents' house. They finally have a home network. Their old computer ran Windows 98, so you can just guess how slow it was.

  4. Shopping! I have a list of essential spring clothing items that I haven't been able to find, and I figure if I can't find them in DFW, I must be the only one that considers them essential. Well, essential at an affordable price.

  5. Fondue. I've never eating at a fondue place before, but I'm going there for my birthday. Yay!
That's all. Time to hit the road. Enjoy your spring breaks or work weeks!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so jealous of your week off. And eating at a fondue place. Simply Fondue is the only one I've eaten at (is that where you're going?), and it is AMAZING. Love it. Don't eat much at your other meals that day, you'll want to save up room in your stomach.