Monday, March 05, 2007

Tagged

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3. Post the text of the following three sentences.
4. Name the author and book title.
5. Tag three other people to do the same
Dialogue with a supporter - be that face to face or through other routes - should be based on an understanding of the motivation of that individual supporter.
- The Zen of Fundraising by Ken Burnett

I was just handed the new book for our book study at work, so I thought I'd respond to this tag of Christina and Elisa. When I first read Christina's blog, I picked up the book I was reading and the fourth sentence was a paragraph long. I didn't feel like typing it up.

I can't get blogger to un-italicize this post. Annoying!

That's all I got!

No comments: