- If you read Rachel's blog you know I had a fun trip Fort Worth last weekend. We love our St. Patrick's Day!
- My friend and I are still working out during lunch on Wednesdays, and I still love it! The woman in charge of the fitness center where I work if offering a toning class during lunch on Mondays that I am going to try next week. It's only 40 minutes and on campus, so the time I take for lunch shouldn't overflow like on Wednesdays. We'll see.
- Does anyone else go through phases when you are extremely sloppy? For no reason whatsoever, you never get around to hanging up your laundry or unloading the dishwasher or organizing your desk or making your bed? I'm in that rut right now. My goal is to get out of it this weekend. I'm driving myself crazy.
- Next week I'm participating in a wellness screening. I did it two years ago and was super healthy. But I'd been very consistent with exercise and healthy eating for three months leading up to. I'm worried that when I compare my wellness screenings, I am going to be less healthy. Not a lot, but I've been in a fast food-eating rut as well. My ruts are all connected. At least I've been exercising regularly.
- I haven't been able to get into the last couple of books I've read. I gave up on the last one because the characters didn't draw me in. I'm forcing myself to finish the one I'm reading right now. Up next is Children of Men. I saw that movie, and can't usually go backwards, but I am going to give it a try. I actually want to finish this book so I can start Children of Men.
Friday, March 02, 2007
I've had a hard time deciding what to blog about today. But I can't break my streak of Friday Five posts, so here goes.