- My car doesn't vibrate anymore. It's amazing! Always thought it was normal because Rachel's Saturn did the same thing in common. Absolutely not normal. I had two engine mounts replaced - one bent and one broken. Yikes.
- Today is my last day of work until January! And today is a department Christmas party, which includes breakfast and ice skating at the Galleria. Yay!
- As part of our office Christmas party - yes, that equals two work Christmas parties - we had a door-decorating contest. I joined forces with the girl next door, and this is our creation.
I'm sure you immediately guessed the "scene" on the wall, but in case you had a little trouble, Santa and his reindeer had a little accident and their sleigh crashed into a snow bank. We did not win the contest.
- It makes me happy that Better Off Ted is back on the air! Kudos to ABC for renewing a poorly-rated, critically-acclaimed, FABULOUS comedy. If you don't already watch it, check it out Tuesdays on ABC.
- I love this time of year. Yes, it's Christmas and all that, but it's also Oscar season. Several prominent critic groups, including the Golden Globes, announced their nominees or winners....and the Oscar speculation has begun. With 10 best picture nominees this year, the anticipation is greater than usual. Love it!