Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Five

  1. I finally ran a half marathon! Cowtown 2010. Due to my lack of training, I completed it with a three-minute run/two-minute walk formula, but I still finished! Yippee. I could barely walk later that day, but who cares. Here are a few pictures.

    Before
    During


    After
  2. I was going to give up running after the Cowtown, but I loved the experience too much. So I'm giving in and finding a sports medicine doctor to check out my foot. Recommendations anyone?

  3. The weather has been great the past few days. Bring on the sunshine!

  4. Ready for the Oscars on Sunday!

  5. I have writer's block.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh that first picture of you and Joe makes me laugh! Look at how crazy excited you are and he's all "Seriously? I have to run next to her??" Hahaha!