Thursday, August 31, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

I wholeheartedly endorse this movie and suggest you see it today. I can't remember the last time I have laughed so hard in a movie theatre. I was laughing to hard I was crying. When the movie was over I realized I was sweating. Jaime and I sat and laughed during the credits. As we got up to left, we kept laughing. I kept myself up last night laughing as I remembered scenes from the movie.

If you plan on seeing it, don't read any reviews. The funniest moment is at the end, and if you know it's coming, it won't be as funny. The whole movie is enjoyable, populated with these brilliantly funny moments. There were times when the movie tried too hard, but I can overlook that. I'm going to see it again on Friday!

The movie is rated R, mainly for language and sexual content, but not sex scenes.

No comments: