Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Letdown

I'm still a little depressed about the Cowboys game last night. The Cowboys humiliated themselves on national television. I'm not going into a long football discussion because I'm sure most of you don't care. I haven't made up my mind about the QB controversy. What I'm the most angry about from last night is the smile from T.O. after he dropped a crucial pass on fourth down. The Giants took over and scored a touchdown after we failed to convert. But it was the smile from the guy that flies into a rage when he doesn't get the ball or his quarterback throws a bad pass that got to me. So a pass is thrown into his hands on a crucial down, when he is supposed to shine and make us forget why we hate him, and he drops it and laughs about it? No sir, not acceptable.

Bebo Norman and Aaron Shust are coming to town. I scored free tickets. Jeremy Camp and Hawk Nelson are also coming, and I'm trying to secure friends to go with me. No free tickets for this one. I saw Jeremy Camp in Ireland before he released his debut album and love him. He came to Ireland with a mission group from California. I liked his music, but was shocked when I first started hearing his music on the radio. I couldn't believe he achieved success to easily. So I guess I need to buy the new Bebo and Jeremy CDs so I'm familiar with the songs they will be singing.

No comments: