Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Spinning, Take 2

My spinning class last night was a complete 360 from my first experience. It makes a huge difference when your bike actually has resistance. Suprisingly, my legs aren't sore at all. We have a different instructor on Thursday, so it will be a new experience. Our instructor on Tuesdays always has us go around the room and say our name and a something about ourselves. Last night it was our favorite type of exercise. I think this is odd, but I am working out at a university gym, so it's probably normal for them.

I saw the Prestige with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman last weekend. I thought it was a good movie, but it was pretty easy to see what was coming. There were a few surprises. If you've seen it, I didn't put together the opening shot of the movie with what came later. I usually figure out movies, but every once in a while one comes along that completely shocks me, or keeps me so engaged in each moment that I don't even think about solving it. Alas, this was not one of those movies, but it was good.

I've finished reading Fast Food Nation. Up next is Running with Scissors. Has anyone read that?

3 comments:

Christina said...

While I appreciate all your exercise updates you are starting to make me feel very guilty! Keep it up girl!
Oh yeah- we ended up getting TiVo so tonight is our first chance to try it out and record Lost. Wish us luck!

Elisa said...

I'm ready for the fast food nation review.

I think agree that it's odd they made you say your name and fav. exercise. A bit funny, though.

Gason's said...

Hey great to hear from you.How are you getting on? Sure looks like you have a fun job with all that travelling you get to do. Still in the same spot, Lubeck?