Wednesday, September 27, 2006

10K and TV

I just registered for a 10K race. I've never officially run 6 miles. I don't think I've unofficially run 6 miles either. But I've been running for an hour the last couple Saturdays, and it hasn't been too difficult for me. Each time I stopped, I felt like I could have gone longer. As always my goal is to not finish last. That's easy to accomplish with the 5K because so many students "race" for club intramural points. Here's hoping a few other slowpokes race the 10K so I can beat them.

Anyone watch Gilmore Girls last night? Thoughts? I was glad Lorelai stood her ground with Luke, even though I'm sure it won't last. It was hard not to overanalyze the writing knowing the lead writers left the show. Would I have noticed a difference if I was unaware of that information?

I only have two more episodes of 24 S1 to watch. If you haven't watched S1 and plan to, stop reading now. I love when Jack kills Victor! Keifer does such a great job of showing us his thought process. You see him hesitate, and then you see a slight change in facial expression that gives away what he is about to do. Glad he finally won his Emmy. I remember that one scene more than any other in the first season.

Once I finish 24, it's on to LOST S2 to prepare for the season 3 premier next Wednesday.

I don't know why people think I like TV.

No comments: