Friday, September 29, 2006

Nothing to Say

I haven't had much to say lately. Here are some random thoughts.

I thought The Office was good on Thursday. The more Jim in the episode, the better it is.

I got all emotional in the Ugly Betty pilot. It was predictable and a little corny, but it got me emotionally involved, so I'll try it again.

Second episode of Grey's Anatomy was much better than the season premier.

I'm running the Race for the Cure tomorrow.

I saw a shooting star the other morning.

I talked Blockbuster into waiving half my rental fine after I turned two movies in ON TIME to the wrong store. Last time I did this, they waived the whole thing. Didn't get as lucky this time.

I transferred a TiVo recording to my VCR. I fast-forwarded through one of the commercials, and my VCR recording the act of fast-forwarding. The VCR records whatever is on TiVo, so if I had paused the show, the VCR would have recorded that. TiVo is awesome!

I don't have any deep thoughts to share, but I've enjoyed reading the thoughts on your blogs.

No comments: