Saturday, September 23, 2006

Friday Fun

Fridays are great because I only work until noon. But this Friday I watched live tennis. Three singles match and one doubles match for only $5! I watched Robert Kendrick lose in straight sets. This is the guy that almost knocked my boyfriend Nadal out of Wimbledon. I have no idea how this guy took two sets off Nadal.

To give you some idea of the quality of play, Kendrick is ranked No. 141 in the world; he was seeded No. 1 at this tournament. But the majority of players in the Top 10 played in the Challenger league at some point. The Next Great American Hope is supposed to be Bobby Reynolds. I watched him lose a close doubles match. Maybe I saw the future No. 1 player in the world.

--------

I don't know what the weather is doing where you are, but it's cooling down here. I love it! It's great for morning runs.

Is it horrible that I took a nap at 11 a.m.? I did wake up at 6:45 to run. I finished eating breakfast, turned on football, covered up with a blanket, and crashed.

No comments: