Friday, September 15, 2006

Cooking

I'm not sure who started this, but here is a list of my five favorite foods to make.
  1. Three-Pepper Pasta with Pesto, because I like alliteration in my diet. I got this recipe from one of those small books at the check-out stand. I usually add a little shrimp to it. So yummy.
  2. Zucchini-roni Pizza. Delicious and much better for you than pepperoni pizza. A Rachael Ray recipe. I can eat leftovers for days, always good for a girl on a budget.
  3. Honey-Gingered Pork Tenderloin. No explanation needed. Most of you have had it. Grilling doesn't get better.
  4. Mamaw's Chocolate Pie. This is THE family recipe. I have a reputation for not being able to cook, and this is a time consuming, complicated recipe. My mother can't even make it. So everytime I spend 30 minutes stirring chocolate pudding, I smile at how far I've come since catching the stove on fire.
  5. Salmon Salsa Wraps. Quick, easy, delicious and healthy.
--------

Good news! My TiVo ToGo is working! I transferred my first program from my TiVo to my laptop. Awesome! Now I just need to burn the program to a DVD. I have to buy a specific software to do that. Good thing TiVo is my Christmas present.

No comments: